Just need the Skymor Vacuum Suction Cup on it's own? We got you!
Available in a range of styles to cover most applications and capacity requirements, they can be used to mount cameras, scopes, testing equipment, antennas, lights, signs, and much more.
Easy To Use:
Pump the plunger a few times until the cup attaches completely. When the red line is hidden, vacuum is sufficient for lifting. A firm push or pull on the rubber tab at the edge of the pad can releases the mount. Supplied with pad protector to prevent damage.
- Provides a reliable, temporary vacuum mount, without drilling holes.
- Rubber vacuum pad will not mark or damage most surfaces.
- Attaches to flat or curved, smooth, nonporous surfaces.
- Red-line indicator warns user of any vacuum loss.
- Check valve allows re-pumping without loss of remaining vacuum.
- Lift tabs on vacuum pad edges permit instant release.
- Supplied with vacuum pad protector.
- Flat Rate Shipping offered in the USA
- Please inquire regarding international shipping via IG @Skymor